8.15.2008

The Happiest Protest On Earth

This morning I thumb the power control on my computer, a slow speed rig with upgrades and duct tape holding it together. As per my usual routine I get online to snoop around the news and see what's happening in this wonderful world of ours. Usually I am not at all surprised by the news of the day. It'll usually include some war, a little bit of corporate mongering, and a side of teachers having sex with their students. You know...the normal stuff.

Today however I read a story about a group of workers protesting their employer over a labor dispute. This is not unusual since we still have at least a few states who recognize organized labor. The article's description, however, read: Peter Pan Arrested. Holy cow these protesters actually wore company costumes to protest their employer.

Read more here about the happiest protest on earth.

No comments: